An incredible craving for chocolate cake fell on me a few days ago. I wanted to relax with a good tea and a chocolate cake on my terrace, with a book and enter a bubble of serenity, even for a short time. Have you ever felt the sensation of wanting to cut the sound around you, isolate yourself in a bubble of calm, serenity, and think of nothing but you and your pleasure? This bubble, we can create it in a thousand and one ways and for me, it’s often that way …
This desire has resulted in a quick cake to make and made only with good things, because the goal is not only to escape but also to have fun without guilt, as often as I want …
Chocolate Muffin (vegan & gluten-free)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 180 ° C
Serving Size: 8 MUFFINS
- 140 g of soy cream
- 180 g of chocolate pastry 76%
- 180 g of pumpkin puree (pumpkin, butternut …)
- 60 g of hazelnut puree
- 120 g of chickpea flour
- 40 g of flax flour (or cornflour)
- 8 g of baking powder (or baking powder)
- 100 g of orange juice
- Put 120 g chocolate in a container.
- Heat the cream and pour over the chocolate.
- Let it melt, whip then add the squash and hazelnut puree. Whip again until the whole is homogeneous.
- Pour the powders and mix them with the spatulas.
- Divide the dough between 8 muffin cups and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the orange sauce: take 100 g of orange juice, heat it, and add 60 g of chocolate. Let it melt, whip, and pour the sauce over the muffins once unmolded.
Hope you enjoy this meal and share it with your friends, don’t forget to let us what you think in the comments below 🙂