Today, I give you a recipe that I often make, and that I serve at any time of the day: at breakfast, to taste it, as dessert for lunch or dinner … It’s only my little one’s Creams with chia seeds, coconut and cocoa require little time and ingredients, and are absolutely delicious! Healthy, they can crack without feeling guilty …
On the subject of guilt, I recently learned that the more guilty we feel at the table, the less we digest and eliminate. When you think about it, it makes sense. “If it’s the only food that makes you fat, why are there so many people who stay slim all their lives? Some never deprive themselves of anything and even when they eat more than their body needs, they do not take a kilo! “Rightly notes Lise Bourbeau, founder of the help and development center Contact Ton Corps.
Creams with chia seeds, coconut, and cocoa
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 25 g of chia seeds
- 200 ml of coconut milk (not canned) *
- 1 C. cocoa soup unsweetened (conventional or raw)
- 1 C. maple syrup (or, alternatively, agave syrup) *
- 1 raw cocoa bean or a little grated coconut
Process of the recipe:
- Grind the chia seeds with the robot.
- Add the coconut milk, cocoa, and syrup, and mix again until a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Spread in 2 ramekins.
- Garnish with 1 minced cocoa bean with a knife or some grated coconut.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate 1 hour for a creamier and creamier cream.
* Notes: The coconut milk briquette brings beautiful texture to this dessert. Nevertheless, if the coconut discourages you, you can opt for an almond cream. In addition, if you only find canned coconut milk, you can mix the entire container in the blender, so as to get a real smooth cream. Finally, this cream is slightly sweet to taste. If you are a sweet beak, I recommend you add a second c. soup syrup.
Storage: These creams can be refrigerated for 3 to 4 days.
just for your knowledge, Chia seeds can effectively fight against cardiovascular diseases. Numerous studies have shown that these small seeds can lower blood pressure, lower blood cholesterol and thus prevent clogging of blood vessels. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and potassium, chia seeds, therefore, contribute to better cardiovascular health.
The seeds of chia can nourish the skin deeply. The proteins present in chia seeds allow the skin to regenerate itself by repairing the tissues. Thanks to omega-3, proteins soften the skin and give it a better elasticity. Do you suffer from skin irritations? Chia seeds can be of great help.
Hope you enjoy the meal and share it with your friends, please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below 🙂