Hello !! I can not count the number of times I have prepared this eggplant, chickpea and cumin quiche since the beginning of the month. I’ve done a lot of trying to come up with the recipe that I find ideal, and I’m really happy to share it with you today. The eggplant/chickpea/ cumin trio dumps. And as a quiche, with a gluten-free dough with a touch of coconut flour, but also a light cream with sesame puree, it’s just perfect in my opinion.
Summer is now here and the first holidaymakers are taking the road to the long-awaited annual farniente. I will take advantage of these weeks to come to relax and rest, as much as possible with a small whirlpool at home. Several recipes are waiting to be written in my drafts, and I will make sure to finish their layout so that they are ready for the new school year. On the program in September: a vegetarian and gluten-free brownie with no added sugar or fat, a delicious thick salad dressing, a light broken dough, and sweet apricot. I wish you a beautiful summer. We find ourselves very quickly in the kitchen!
Eggplant, chickpea and cumin quiche
Ingredients for 6 people:
For the dough:
- 90 g of whole rice flour
- 40 g of coconut flour
- 30 g of cornstarch, potato or cassava, or arrowroot
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g of soft vegetable margarine (but not melted)
- 8 c. tablespoons water
For the device:
- 2 medium-sized eggplants
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 c. tablespoons water
- 1 C. ground coffee (in seeds or ground)
- 1 C. mustard soup with old-fashioned mustard
- 200 g cooked chickpeas (in jars, drained, or homemade, drained)
- 200 ml of soy cream (“cooking soy”)
- 1 C. tablespoon of sesame puree (tahini)
- 1 C. cornstarch, potato or cassava, or arrowroot
Process of the recipe:
- Prepare the dough: pour the dry ingredients into a salad bowl and mix them.
- Add the margarine as well as the water and work the dough by hand, until forming a ball.
- Lightly oil a tart pan 24 cm in diameter and place the ball of dough in the center. Use the palms of the hands and fingers to spread the dough in the mold.
- Reserve cool.
- Prepare the device: wash the aubergines and remove the ends.
- Cut into cubes and place in a pan with olive oil and water.
- Cook on a low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in the caraway.
- Spread the mustard over the dough, as well as the chickpeas.
- Then divide the cooked aubergines.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, sesame purée and cornstarch.
- Spread on the quiche.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees (th.6-7) for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy hot, warm or cold.
Tip: I already made this recipe by swapping eggplant for raw grated carrots, spread over the entire surface of the quiche. It was a delight!
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good. https://accounts.binance.com/kz/register-person?ref=UM6SMJM3
Don’t wait! Buy allopurinol now.
vermox over the counter canada vermox over the counter canada vermox 100 mg otc
The point of view of your article has taught me a lot, and I already know how to improve the paper on gate.oi, thank you. https://www.gate.io/zh-tw/signup/XwNAU
metformin without a script
prednisone 100 mg daily
propecia 1mg tabs
buy augmentin 875 online
pharmacy online shopping usa