From Wednesday night, I wanted to be endowed with a touch “wintering”, a touch that would have allowed me to cut everything, the time of a few days (or even a few months), to make the ostrich well hidden under my comforter, just to continue living in a world where “wish a year full of glitter and unicorns” would have made sense …
Since Wednesday is a fact, unicorns have disappeared from the French landscape and I have not managed to get into winter (I know it says “hibernation” but I found my version more fun … lack of unicorns, I allocated myself in 2015, the authorization to invent words that are lacking in the dictionary). Even if today, talking hot chocolate in this hurting news it seems to me very futile, as the children do you so well understand, in the face of horror, life still retakes its rights and find a little bit of comfort in a cup of chocolate seems to be a solution like any other.
Between us, what is better than a hot chocolate (if not a hot chocolate with whipped cream AND marshmallows?) This chocolate Doudou is the one we reserve for Sunday all gray and for all other days of the week when a little comfort food is a good morale.
For 1 mug
– 10 cl of whipping cream 30% fat
– 1 tucked mascarpone
– 15 g icing sugar
– 20 g of coconut powder
– 4 large marshmallows
– 1 cinnamon stick
– 20 cl of milk
– 40 g dark chocolate
– 1 teaspoon cornflour
– 1/2 vanilla pod
– 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
1. Begin by preparing the whipped cream. For this, place in the bowl of the robot, the cream and the mascarpone very cold. Whip the mixture, first at slow speed, then at maximum speed until the whipped cream starts to rise.
2. When the whipped cream is firm, add the icing sugar, the coconut powder and continue whisking the mixture a few moments. Place in a piping bag with a fluted socket and keep cool for at least an hour.
3. Cut the marshmallows into small cubes and place them on a plate. Sprinkle with icing sugar and grated coconut to prevent them from sticking together.
4. Using a sharp knife, detail the chocolate into small pieces. Dilute the cornflour in a little bit of milk.
5. In a saucepan, add the rest of the milk, add the half-bean vanilla, the cocoa powder, the cinnamon stick and whisk until the mixture is homogeneous.
6. Add chocolate to pieces and heat over medium heat, stirring regularly. When boiling, stir in the cornstarch and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens. Pour the hot chocolate into cups add the whipped cream and marshmallows, serve hot.