The chicken egg is a controversial food: some people think that it is harmful to health, while others strongly support the opposite. The reality is that if you do not abuse it and eat it boiled or beaten, without frying it in a lot of oil, the eggs are foods that can bring you a lot of benefits.
If you want to know what would happen if you ate one egg a day, read this new article from thevival.com.
You would have more physical and mental energy
Since the purpose of the egg is to provide an embryo with essential nutrients, this product is in itself balanced by nature itself. It contains a large number of vitamins and important elements. Eggs are loaded with protein, giving your body the fuel it needs. That’s why the idea is to consume them at breakfast. If you do that, they will allow you to have energy and not be hungry until lunch time. In addition, you will notice that your mind becomes more and more alive. Both your memory and your problem-solving abilities will improve if you include more eggs in your diet. In addition, they also include choline. If your body is deficient in this special nutrient, your memory may deteriorate.
They will charge you with vitamins
An egg brings the following vitamins:
- Vitamin D, necessary for strengthening the bones.
- Phosphorus, which is especially useful for keeping your teeth and gums healthy.
- Selenium – Zinc: The unique combination of these two elements fulfills the role of an effective antioxidant that removes harmful substances from the body. It also helps prevent premature cell aging.
- Vitamin B2: This is one of the most important for the body. It helps the production of red blood cells, as for the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. When these elements decompose, they become energy for the body. Egg yolk is one of the largest dietary sources of this vitamin.
- Iron, necessary to fight anemia.
You would be in a better mood
Eggs can be good for your sanity and put you in a good mood. They contain tryptophan, which increases the production of “the hormone of happiness”: serotonin. They also contain the amino acid lysine, which helps fight anxiety and chronic stress.
You will better control your weight
Eggs are easy to digest and contain fewer calories, making it the perfect product for those who want to lose weight. And remember that they allow you to feel full for longer. This will reduce the number of snacks between meals and will prevent you from eating too much.
Your liver would be in better condition
Because of its high content of phospholipids, eggs help the liver to manage toxic substances such as alcohol.
Bonus: eggs and cholesterol
Many people reluctant to eat eggs feel this aversion because of their reputation; indeed, we have all heard that they contain cholesterol. But they also have phosphatides and Omega-3 fatty acids that, in fact, naturally balance their bad part. These fatty acids help lower cholesterol.
Did you know these benefits? Do you usually eat eggs? Tell us everything in the comments!
After reading your article, I have some doubts about gate.io. I don’t know if you’re free? I would like to consult with you. thank you.